WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
DIYLEDBOX ships the orders by DHL FedEx UPS, express airmail, train, trucker, sea, air to worldwide countries and regions. You will receive a tracking number and tracking link by email. With the tracking number, you can track your order online in real-time.
1. How can I get a shipping cost quote?
Online unit wholesale price does not include shipping freight. You can generate an estimated shipping cost in the shopping cart. The shipping quote for orders is calculated automatically depending on the gross order weight.
You can make changes to your shopping cart before finishing checkout procedures. You can also contact us by email or leave us a message to get a shipping quote (please leave the product model numbers and estimated order quantity).
2. Is there any customs duty or VAT?
If you choose the DHL FedEx UPS shipping option, there will be some customs duty for the receiver (Europe countries, Canada, United Kingdom, etc). If the declared value is over tariff starting points, there will be some customs duty for the receiver.
If you choose to ship by express airmail (below 5KG), by air/train/trucker/express line/sea, there is no customs duty for the receiver. The shipping cost includes the customs duty.
|Shipping Way||Delivery Time||Customs Duty||Weight Limit||Country Served||Tracking|
|DHL FedEx UPS||4~9 days||Not included||UK EU:4~500KG;
Other countries: 0.5~500KG
|Almost all countries||Yes|
|Express Airmail||8~15 days||Included||0.1~4KG||UK, EU countries, US, CA, AU, ZA, JP, BR,
MX, SG, MY, TH, PH, KR, NZ, etc
|Air Shipping||15~20 days||Included||5~500KG||UK,EU,USA||Yes|
|Express Line||7~12 days||Included||5~500KG||Vietnam,Thailand,Indonesia,
|Sea||35~65 days||Included||EU UK: >100KG; US:>20KG||UK: 55~65 days;
EU: 45~65 days;
US: 35~45 days
|ePacket||8~15 days||Included||0.1~2KG||UK, EU, US, CA, AU, JP, BR, etc||Yes|
|EMS||10~16 days||Not included||2~200KG||Almost all countries||Yes|
3. Below are the most used shipping ways.
- DHL, FedEx, UPS (2KG ~ 1,000KG): 4~9 days
- EMS (2KG ~ 200KG): 10~16 days
- Express lines to certain countries: 7~12 days, duty-free for the receiver
(Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, etc)
- ePacket (USA, Europe Countries, Turkey, Russia, etc): 10~16 days
ARAMEX to middle east countries: 8~15 days
- By air (USA, EU countries): 14~18 days, duty-free for the receiver
- By sea (USA, EU countries): 35~65 days, duty-free for the receiver
4. What if the package gets lost or damaged during the delivery?
We guarantee your products will arrive safely in your destination country. In the unlikely event, your package is lost or damaged, the buyer has to open a claim on DHL/FedEx/UPS. In most cases, the packages can be found back (or we get compensation for parts of the order value).
If it is confirmed the packages get lost, the buyer needs to open a dispute on DHL/UPS/FedEx and then we ask them to investigate and ask for compensation from the shipping courier. We will re-send the goods or give you a full refund.
5. What can I do if my address belongs to DHL FedEx UPS remote area?
There will be an extra 30~35USD remoteness fee if your city and postcode belong to DHL UPS FedEx remote area. Below are the solutions:
- Change to other shipping ways;
- Offer another shipping address that does not belong to the remote area;
- Pay for remoteness fee to us and we ship normally;
- We refund you fully and cancel shipping your order
6. Delivery Failure Scenarios
If the shipment is seized by customs, the receiver needs to contact the customs and the couriers to arrange clearance as soon as possible to avoid returning or further loss. We will try our best to provide you with all the necessary documents.
If the package is lost or stolen, or there are no online tracking updates over 5~10 days before it reaches you, please contact the couriers and us as soon as possible to locate the shipment. We will contact the courier to investigate the shipment. In practice, such cases are very rare, perhaps 1 in 500 shipments, when using courier services. Please note confirmation of such cases can take some time, so in such an event you may be advised to place a new order at your expense (if you need goods urgently) while the original shipment is investigated pending compensation.
If the received products are in a damaged condition (soaked in water, badly damaged carton boxes), in such a scenario, you must raise the issue immediately with the courier and let us know about this (send the photos and proofs by email asap). Through the correct reporting process, the courier can give us some compensation.DIYLEDBOX will send new goods or give you a refund.
7. General Delivery Failure Cases Where You Accept Liability
You (or the consignee) must take delivery of the goods and comply with any applicable procedures/charges from your local customs.
If the delivery fails because:
- you were not at home, or the courier could not contact you
- the shipping address info details were wrong
- the recipient fails to accept the goods
- the carrier cannot verify the identity of the person attempting to receive the goods
- the courier cannot deliver to a remote area or invalid address
- delivery fails due to war, disaster, etc
- other similar scenarios beyond our control
[In such cases] you agree that DIYLEDBox will not accept liability and no compensation is available.
8. Delivery Policy under Special Conditions
1. If you choose to ship by international express like DHL FedEx UPS and your address belongs to a remote area, the remoteness fee should be paid by the consignee. We will inform you about this by email and offer you solutions (pay an extra $31 remoteness fee, change to another NO Remoteness Area Address, pick up from your nearest DHL/FedEx/UPS office, or change to another shipping way).
2. Because of the restrictions of couriers, naked Li-ion battery goods can not be sent by DHL. We will change to ship by FedEx, UPS, or express airmail.
3. The international express can’t get to some spacial addresses (eg, P.O. box or military base), we will accordingly choose a kind of suitable carrier to deliver your order and refund/charge you the shipping balance.
4. When the parcel gets to the target country’s customs, they may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm the details of the shipment. The fees caused by the procedure of customs clearance should be paid by the consignee.
5. The expense caused by the parcel rejection will be afforded by the consignee.
6. The extra expense caused by some cases (eg, Address is wrong, invalid, not very clear or the consignee can not be contacted) should be paid by the recipient; if the parcel is destroyed by the Customs, the expense is also paid by the consignee.
7. If the delivery fails due to war or disaster, or the parcel gets damaged/lost during shipment, we will contact the carrier and ask for compensation for you.
9. Shipment Warranty
We guarantee your products will arrive safely in your country. Your order is under the protection of our warranty policy. We work hard and carefully to prevent shipment problems. In case you received an order with the wrong quantity or bad quality, please contact us for a refund or replacement.
If you have any questions about delivery or the status of your order, please chat with us online or leave us a message. We are always happy to help.